The EHCI, started in 2005, is the leading comparison for assessing the performance of national healthcare systems in 35 countries. The EHCI analyses national healthcare on 48 indicators, looking into areas such as Patient Rights and Information, Access to Care, Treatment Outcomes, Range and Reach of Services, Prevention and use of Pharmaceuticals.
- Download the report (pdf)
- Download the index matrix (pdf)
- Download the launch presentation (pdf)
- Download the general press release (pdf / docx)
- EHCI 2016 Single Indicator Score Sheets
Please feel free to use this material, referring to the source:
Euro Health Consumer Index 2016.